Sunday, November 22, 2020

First Playable

 I have begun developing my game and this is really very exciting. From the unity tutorials I've learned so much that I am finally getting to put to use and am still constantly learning new things that I can implement into my own game. Over the coming weeks we will get to see these different aspects come together and hopefully create a project I'll be really proud of. 

I spent my time last week getting assets together and figuring out my scene, this week was more about starting to put it in action and the actual mechanics of the game, technically you can call it a working game at this point but I don't think it'd be the most enjoyable game to play right now as its still very early on. The car drives and the scene is there but theres still plenty more work to be done. I wont lie to you this hasn't been the easiest project I have ever done and its taken me plenty of googling, deleting and restarting to get where I am and I don't think that is going to change any time soon. 



(Screenshot from my game)

Thanks for reading :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie,
    Really enjoyed reading your blog and I am glad you were able to pull of something after all that googling, deleting and restarting. (We got something in common the struggle is real) but I am glad to see your effort really shows how much you want to get it done. Something I found aye opening was going over the tutorial we done for anything specific I was trying to achieve because things are actually explained in detail compared to tutorials on youTube. I do think youtube is a great source but it's only good when you know exactly what your looking for because there is a lot content out there and it's hard to know between what you can use and what you can not. Anyway let me not boring you with this and I wish best of the luck.
    -Abdi

    ReplyDelete

doing