Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Unity Tutorial 04

 For the first part of this weeks task I had to finish the game we made last week, this wasn't too hard, as usual the tutorials were easy to follow along to especially with the written instructions underneath too. It didn't take too long and I got to learn about some new aspects I might even add to my own game like the "Game Over" trigger. 

For the second part of this weeks task it was another challenge, the challenges are a lot more, well, challenging than the tutorials of course. I found this one really difficult and had to try to find help on youtube however i could only find one video in english but it didn't really explain what to do at each of the steps so it wasn't very clear. Like the last challenge I did on unity, I went into this very optimistically thinking id try my best not to even use the hints unless absolutely necessary... yet again it was absolutely necessary. I really struggled with this one and I am actually quite disappointed that I wasn't able to make past even the first step on my own. Hopefully with more time and practice this will become a lot easier and I wont struggle quite as much with my own game. 

(my screenshot from unity)
Thanks for reading :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

doing